Hello, my name is Dion Cho.
My Korean name is 조동욱 which is pronounced as Cho Dong Wook(or Jo Dong Uk).
What I look like:
What I do:
- Education specialist on Oracle database performance
- Author of books on Oracle database performance
- Lecturer of seminars on Oracle database performance
- Working at Exem corporation (visit http://www.ex-em.com)
Where I live:
- Working at Seoul, South Korea
- Living at Kwang ju, South Korea
What I like:
- Analyzing and solving Oracle database performance problem
- Discussing on Oracle database performance problem
What I wrote:
- Optimizing Oracle Optimizer
- Advanced Oracle Wait Interface in Oracle 10g
- Advanced Oracle Wait Interface in Oracle 10g RAC
What I speak:
- One beautiful wife
- Two lovely puppies
How to contact me:
Most of all, I’d really like to share my knowledge and experience with all of you!